Sunday, March 23, 2008

Packing List!

It's less than two weeks till I hit the beaches of the South China Sea again, so I feel it's time to start on my packing list. Why blog it? Well so I can't exactly lose it, and also cos I'm currently undertaking the mammoth task of clearing out the monstrosity that is my e-mail inbox. (I've actually come across a couple of e-mails from people overseas who've tried to catch up with me while here in S________, but who obviously didn't manage to because I never checked my e-mail. That's what fb's there for dummies! I'm also shocked by the number of newsletters I may or may not have subscribed to. These things are like mold. Or snails. Or gnats. You know, useless stuff that appear out of nowhere. I'm thinking of shutting this e-mail account down and starting afresh. Which means I'll probably lose contact with some people forever, but hey, it's a brand new year for me - 26 years and a day - and any number of women's magazines could tell you that I MUST declutter in order to move ahead.)

ANYWAY. This packing list is going to be extra nerdy special because there'll be a general one and three others according to the stuff I'll be doing while there. (LABELLED ZIPLOC BAGS!) So exciting!

Rafting
Sandals
Swimming gear

Diving
Sandals
Swimming gear

Climbing
Shoes
Sandals
Torch
Socks
Trousers
Long-sleeved t-shirt
Gloves
Windbreaker

General
Undies
Bikinis
Big towel
Small towel
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Shampoo
Conditioner
Shaver
Moisturiser
Sunblock
Handphone charger
2-pin adaptor
Laundry detergent
Contact lenses
Saline solution
Plasters
Tea tree cream
Tweezers
Extra batts for torch
Antihistamines
More singlets than you can shake a stick at
Shorts
Insect repellent
Haversack
A book

Hmm, I think that's it. Shopping time!

No comments: