Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 - Year of BIONIC WOMAN!

It's been a crappy start.

Think positive!

More money! (More problems too, but still, more money!)

More hours working too, but hey, it's not like I'm having to sacrifice time with a significant other!

More money!

Just 2.75 years to go.

More money!

This year I will get back in shape.

I will Botox, smartlipo, radiofrequency, vaser, whatever it takes.

I will stir shit at work if I have to.

I will keep mechanical microdermabrading.

I will sunblock. Sunblock. And more sunblock.

I will virtuously ignore the fact that I won't have a life.

I probably won't get to travel unless it's work-related.

I will run. Run. Run. (With sunblock on.)

I will find a cream and blue dress for T's wedding.

Before it takes place.

I won't buy a car.

I won't make rash decisions about entering the property market.

I will be more judicious in my spending.

I will be more judicious in everything.

I will stop taking it out on Fat Boy. (Even though it's partly his fault.)

I will drink no more than two units of alcohol at a go, no more than twice a week.

I will never be drunk or hungover again.

I will dust off my Japanese books and re-acquaint myself with the language.

I will stir so much shit, you wouldn't believe it.

I will go back to writing that bloody speech.

...

I may even re-organise my wardrobe.

...

2 comments:

sternstadt said...

let me know if you want to run the shape (or any other runs) together!

*together = meaning meet up after the race to have post-running victuals, not actually running together. i dislike pacing with people and i sense you're that kind too.

re lipo -- be careful, some guy died of it!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're gonna be drinking more than two units tonight! Ho ho ho.

-M