Monday, August 10, 2009

Shit-stirrer.

Because with old shit, you have to loosen it up before you can flush it down.

Yes LB, I mean you. It's not that I dislike you or that I have a grudge against you. In fact I think you're rather funny. To watch. You've had enough years amassing a fortune from your cushy civil service job. Your kids are all grown up and don't need your funding anymore. Your wife's been doing well too. You have lots of money - and now, you have no friends in the organisation. It's time you graciously stepped down, before you're forced to. Your salary is worth at least three times of mine. Imagine what we could do with three more of me and one less of you. Times are tough and we need to cut costs.

You are, to use a term frequently used in our line of work, "low-hanging fruit". It's very sad, but as of tomorrow, I shall have to stop sympathising with you. I mean, at the end of my legal obligations to the organisation, I may find that the best option is to stay put. And if I'm going to stay put then I need to make sure there's a clear path to the top.

With the pregnant lady out of the way and ZB lacking the ambition (but certainly not the skills) to make it any further, I'm afraid that, Chub, you're next. That will be a real shame because I really do like you, in that I enjoy very much your company and I frequently fantasise about us shagging in your office after everyone else has left (despite the fact that you're not what I would ordinarily consider attractive). But as with LB, you are yet another "low-hanging fruit" (I keep bloody telling you that you need to get in with the SMs, that if the beer is free and flows ice cold then there's no COST to it). And I need a clear path to the top.

This blog is getting a bit boring (or has gotten boring, whichever). Sorry about that; my life comprises work, my cat and the painting studio. Donations in the form of (hot) men are most welcome; then you can start reading about something more exciting!


...

No comments: