Sunday, July 05, 2009

No signs

of swine flu yet. I might however catch whatever it is that my little brother is down with.

Tried on the Reiss suit I got from Heathrow duty free at half-price. Still lovin' it! Wish I had more time for shopping in London.

My ears are still recovering from those meetings. I really should bring earphones the next time round. The headphones provided don't have those nice cushiony things, for hygiene (and cost) reasons. I actually have a bruise on my right ear.

Translators get paid a lot of money.

I wonder if the Lipsy black zip-up dress I bought at half price is suitable for the office. Or Singapore. It needs to be worn with a pair of kick-ass black knee-high boots.

I need to buy boots.

I hate summer collections.

I have eight bars of soap and three bottles of shower gel. I have in total 2.25 litres of shampoo (and, surprisingly enough, only 0.5 litres of conditioner). I have two tubes of leave-in conditioner and two tubes that promise to make my waves wavier than before. I have two unfinished bottles and one newly-opened tube of face cleanser, and three bottles of toner. And two bars of soap for cleansing the face. I have one large pump bottle of body moisturiser and two tubs of body cream. I have countless bottles of perfume and a fridge full of hydrating / balancing / brightening / rejuvenating / anti-aging products many of which are used only once a month. And I have a drawer full of make-up.

I have a tube of silicon gel that I'm supposed to use religiously on my foob scars. Guess when I last used it (actually, don't).

I need to buy more tops. And dresses. From the fall collection.

I also need mascara. What I have isn't finished but it's gone all dry and clumpy. I would also like to try out falsies at some point.

Eyelid tape has sorted out the fold of my left eyelid. I look somewhat more symmetrical now.

I AM SO BORED. Self-quarantine sucks ass. Cancelled my painting session and hair appointment today, boo... We've been asked to work from home over the next two days but I think I'll go in on Tuesday if I'm still feeling fine. I have mixed thoughts about Kazuo Ishiguro.

I think the Bobster has gotten used to his mummy going away all the time, as long as she devotes all her attention to him for the 24 hours from when she returns. Aw sweet little Bobbly-boo. Have your claws always been this long?

Bored bored bored bored bored. I accepted a "friend" request from my former chief executive (after some spring-cleaning and privacy re-setting of my profile). BORED.

Tick tock tick tock.


...

No comments: