Sunday, November 30, 2008

Too Fings.

  1. I'll sign on for another year instead of going back because it makes more sense (viz. same shit different floor, more flexibility in personal travel schedule, bigger room, potentially more autonomy).

  2. I'll get my motorcycle license by the end of 3Q09 so that I can rent a scooter to explore Vietnam. (Tanzania plan reposted to end 2010 due to not wanting to climb two mountains in the same year.)

I'm reading Elizabeth Gilbert's "Eat, Pray, Love" and I want to be her friend. (And yes, that is me confessing to enjoying a NYT bestseller with a blurb from Britney Spears saying it's a good read.)

My oil painting instructor is impressed by me. He thinks I'd be capable enough to paint people because I can see and understand shapes even though I'm still a beginner. Me me me me me!

I should probably e-mail McHale (yes, that's really the dude's name) and find out when the hell my underwater camera casing's gonna get here.

I seriously need to start training for the climb in March.

...

No comments: