Thursday, November 27, 2008

Psoriasis.

The next time I get asked why "women here prefer to date foreign men", all I have to do is gesture with one broad sweep of my arm towards my cowering colleagues and say "look - NO BALLS".

With regard to the average local men - "Sensitive" really means "unable to tolerate any sort of physical activity that may involve revealing a fitness level that is below average for fear of ridicule (thus perpetuating said reason for ridicule); unable to handle anything harder than a triple sec cocktail (and I mean just one triple sec cocktail); unable to tolerate the stress of having to tell the boss that he had made a minor error and instead getting you (i.e. me) to do it instead; and, probably, unable to get it up without the help of an iPhone (or whatever the latest gadget that fills the gap otherwise occupied by "character" is these days). "New Age" is just an excuse, and "Guy" is an all-out lie. Honestly, I probably have the biggest balls in this office.



...

No comments: