Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm...

...thinking of getting BOTOX injections to reduce my masseter muscles thus giving my jaw a slimming effect. Thoughts?

========

Every horoscope I've read predicts that my "ego energies", "physical energies" and "intellectual and mental energy" will be running at an all-time high for the next few weeks, putting me in the mood to be "cruising for a bruising". Just yesterday I very nearly succumbed to getting dragged into a (e-mail) fight with an astonishingly immature and bitchy man at least twice my age (who spends much if his office hours designing nets and traps for wild birds - another reason why he doesn't deserve to live).

Hence the need to identify various new insanities where I can channel this overflowing fountain of energies, instead of picking fights at work.

(Although I reckon I could give that wimpy bucket of lard a good beat down in five seconds flat. Even my colleague's nostrils - which are larger than his beady little eyes - are starting to offend me in a way that begs for some sort of physical remedy.)


...

1 comment:

sternstadt said...

I interviewed Woffles Wu recently and he seems nice. Good skin too, and he botoxes himself. So ya, I think botox works if done by the right doctor. Otherwise you end up looking a bit frozen, like Nicole Kidman.