Monday, June 09, 2008

Be afraid.

So yesterday I sat through six gruelling hours of the CFA exam and SURVIVED. Despite issues with my calculator, convexity and ethics, I'm feeling pretty good about it (or maybe it's just sheer relief). ANYWAY this means my weekends will no longer be devoted to textbooks and plagued by the pretence of studying!

And what better time to have the weekends to myself again than when I've found my psyche's near-doppelgänger. I'm really looking forward to indulging in possibly one of the highest forms of narcissism - self-validation (and perhaps a spot of exaltation) by spending time in the company of a Virtual Me. My dogma has been to learn to be happy alone, because if one can't be interested in one's own company then how can one expect others to be so? Now I'll get to "test" the results of my efforts by physically being in "my" own company!

No, I am not insane. But I must warn you that if you used to think I was selfish or/and that I believed the world revolved around me, well, you ain't seen nothing yet!

No comments: