Friday, March 14, 2008

Smelling good...

...may be having an adverse effect on my productivity. I've noticed that mornings where I expend considerable effort carefully anointing myself with a selection of perfumes and scented products, are often followed by days in the office that are surprisingly free from personal desire for urgency in my work. It appears that the redolent fortress that I have built around myself against the olfactive offences that plague public transport, is also protecting me from meeting my deadlines. Each time I think, "right, this can't go on, I've got to get that e-mail done now", I am suddenly distracted by another thought: "Good Heavens what is that absolutely divine fragrance?" ... And then I realise it's just me.

========

Ha ha ha ha ha whoop dee doo thank beer it's Friday!!!

No comments: