Monday, September 15, 2008

Keepin' the back where it belongs.

This morning I read that Jennifer Lopez finished a Nautica triathlon - a half mile swim, 18-mile bike and a 4-mile run - in 2 hours, 23 minutes and 28 seconds. If you recall, she had twins in February this year. Fathered by a man likely to be a vampire. (Matthew McConaughey also did the triathlon, and if you're having ripped-body-withdrawal, as I imagine most girls in The Pore do, I would strongly recommend checking out pics of him emerging from the swim.)

I haven't been to the gym in over a month and although I lost weight for P's weddings, it has slowly but surely crept back in the most unflattering places. So this is me making an online commitment to get back to the treadmill and weight machines, STAT. Because if I don't then you have the right to point and laugh at my saggy butt.


...

No comments: