Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chromesthesia.

Because everytime I hear my boss, I see red.

========

Alright, so this morning I was all about "streamlining" and "eliminating virtual and real clutter from my life". That included shutting down my facebook account, deleting thousands of e-mails, pulling my blog off the net, and packing half my room off to the Salvation Army. I'll still do most of that, but now I think I'll keep the blog - because it's my way of sharing with the world wonderful finds such as this.

I LOVE IT. And I want someone to come up with a "Crap Men" version. Pretty please? With cream and chocolate sprinkles and a cherry on the top???

========

Stop eating seafood, switch off that light and walk that last mile instead! SAVE PINGU!!!

2 comments:

sternstadt said...

Are you really off facebook? You're still on my friends list...

earrci. said...

I realise I can't be bothered to write down everyone's contact details. Sigh. Slave to teh interwebz!