Tuesday, November 29, 2005

(PANIC)

Ever felt that you KNOW the shit is gonna hit the fan? It's like your heart is being sucked into the bottom of your stomach.
I'm getting very stressed about this thing I'm working on (which my predecessor initiated then dropped when she buggered off after getting knocked up). Let's just say that purely commercial projects that require quite an esoteric knowledge to fully understand, conceptualise and follow through, should ONLY ever be initiated by the private sector and not by some political whim or fancy.
The only thing I can be glad about is that there's a bunch of other people on this project as well so I can limit my liability when the crap starts to rain down on my arse.

1 comment:

sternstadt said...

Damn, hate all these people who run off after getting knocked up. Seriously.

I know it's un-PC of me, but it's true.

I hate kids anyway.